Like everything else, tours come in all different shapes and sizes. If you want to be alone and chauffeured around, there are private tours where you’ll be picked up at your hotel and driven around for a full or half day. Then there are the small day or half day group tours which vary in size from 15 people to 50. The smaller the groups tend to be more personable giving you more of an opportunity to ask questions of your tour guide You will also get to know them and your fellow travelers better. We find the smaller the group, the better and more informed the tour. You may also purchase audio tours where it allows you to do a self guided tour. Then there are the planned larger tours that can cover anywhere from 5- 30 days. The upside to these tours is that they are escorted with almost all the planning done for you. The downside is they do not give you flexibility to change your agenda. You typically book these with a travel agency or tour company that specializes in these types of tours. Everyday is pre-planned with activity and some days have free periods for you venture out on your own or to take a nap. If your transportation from one location to the other isn’t a cruise ship, it will most likely be a bus. Tours can include certain amenities like, pre-paid access to attractions with a guide, hotel rooms and some will also provide several pre-arranged diners when staying over night at a location. Some tours have flights built into their cost but you will be required to take the flight they book you on. On other tours you will be required to book and pay for your own flight. Ask questions as to what is all included so you do not have any surprises. Nothing more frustrating then arriving at the airport only to find out you have no ticket to your destination hotel or meeting place. In addition to what you may want to consider buying an activity like biking, renting a scooter or other outdoor activities, transportation excursions like a dinner cruise and priority access to certain landmarks.
Various Categories of Tours…
Art & Museum
Arts & Carfts
Barging River & Harbor
Bus & Mini Van
Castle & Palace Cemetery
Cruises & Water
Culture and History
Factory & Workshop
Folk Lore, Ghost & Vampire
Food & Cooking
Garden & Park
Graffiti & Urban
History & Heritage
Hop On Hop Off
Horse & Carriage
Local & Neighborhood
Nature and Adventure
Pedicab & Ricksaw
Religious & Spiritual
Scooter & Vespa
Speed & Jet Boat
Train & Rail
4WD Off Road
Tour & Guide Search…
There are tours and activities of any type or size, the options are endless. The characteristic of a tour or activity can address your particular interest or need. You can find tours that are designed to fit you by scrolling down to a specific interest to find tour operators who provide special tours.
Tours listed below come in four different categories.
(click on the name to scroll to the tour section)
Some of these are third party operators, such as clearinghouses, brokers and agencies that contract with local or other tour and guide operators. They help you locate a specific tour or guide in an area of your choosing. In addition you can book a service through these web sites for not just tours and guides but, services for transportation and tickets to activities or events. Please note that while you may book a service through one of these web sites they are not responsible for the quality of service or its execution. Read the descriptions of each tour and its terms before booking. Other sites may be the tour companies or operators themselves. They create the agenda contract with accommodations and transportation and provide the guides or escorts for the tours. You will be contracting directly with them for services and booking. Because they control and oversee all the functions of the tours they are continually recognized by the travel industry with awards for excellence. If you want more local specific tours please go below to the country listings and find your country. These tours are typically half or full day tours and day trips out and back from major cities. These tours are usually very informative and can be theme specific. Where possible, tour will be listing by types and locations. Some web sites may require you to register as a potential customer before they provide you with information and pricing. Remember, when you register they ask for personal information like your name, address, phone number and they will always require your email. Make sure they protect your privacy before signing up as web sites may sell your personal information for solicitation.
eidseplein Pub Crawl – Amsterdam, Netherlands
Invasion Bar Crawl – Amsterdam, Netherlands
Pub Crawls Amsterdam – Amsterdam, Netherlands
Bar Crawl – Barcelona, Spain
The Belgrade Pub Crawl – Belgrade, Serbia
Alternative Tours Crawl – Berlin, Germany
Bus2Alps Pub Crawl – Berlin, Germany
All Night Crash – Budapest, Hungary
Free Pub Crawl – Budapest, Hungary
Pub Crawl Copenhagen – Copenhagen, Denmark
Literary Pub Crawl – Dublin, Ireland
Musical Pub Crawl – Dublin, Ireland
Istanbul Pub Crawl – Istanbul, Turkey
Krawl through Krakow – Krakow, Poland
Wild Walkers – Lisbon, Portugal
London Pub Crawl Company – London, England UK
Monopoly Pub Crawl – London, England UK
Nuts Pub Crawl – London, England UK
7 Legged Bar Crawl – Nottingham, England UK
Prague Pub Crawl – Prague, Czech Republic
Party Colosseum – Rome, Italy
Sandeman’s Pub Crawls –
– Berlin – Germany
– Brussels – Belgium
– Copenhagen – Denmark
– Dublin – Ireland
– Edinburgh – Scotland UK
– Hamburg – Germany
– Lisbon – Portugal
– London – England UK
– Madrid – Spain
– Munich – Germany
– Paris – France
Poncho Tours Pub Crawl – Seville, Spain
Stockholm Pub Crawl – Stockholm, Sweden
Pub Crawls – Guided Party Tours
Ljubljana – Slovenia
Vienna – Austria
Zagreb – Croatia
The Original Backpacker Pub Crawl
Barcelona – Spain
Berlin – Germany
Budapest – Hungary
Dublin – Ireland
Prague – Czech Republic
Walking & Hiking Tours
About Argyll Holidays
Alpine Adventure Trails Tours
Bath and West Country Walks
Bill Russell Hiking Tours
Caledonia Hill Treks
English Lakeland Ramblers
Euro Bike Tours & Waking Tours
Footfalls Walking Holiday Tours
Footfalls Walking Holiday Tours
Girasole Italy Walking Tours
Green Mountain Holidays
Hike ‘n Sail in Turkey
Irishways Walking Holidays
Le Pays d’En Haut
Mountain Hiking Holidays
On Foot In Spain
OutBreak Adventure Holidays
Southwest Walks Ireland
The Adventure Bug
Trekking in the Alps
Walks of Italy
Walking The World
Walks in Spain
Walk Wise UK
Wandering Aengus Treks
War Remembrance / Battlefield / Military Tours…
Spirit of Remembrance – WWI & WWII sites / Cold War / 19th Century – France, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Austria, Czech Rep., Netherlands, Bosnia Hercegovina, Poland, Hungary, Croatia, Slovenia, Greece & Turkey
Skylark Battlefield Tours – Insightful educational tours,for groups, of WWI sites – France, Belgium
Battlefield Tours – WWI & WWII tours – France, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Ukraine, Netherlands, Russia, Poland, Hungary, Greece & Turkey
WWII Tours – Special tours of WWII sites and events – France Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg
Holts Tours – Tour Specialists in Battlefields & History – France, England, Scotland, Germany, Czech Rep., Slovenia, Italy
1916 Rebellion – Tour about the Irish fight for independence from the British Empire – Dublin, Ireland
Valor Tours – Military tour company that provides battle site expeditions to Europe for WWI & WWII locations – France, Belgium
Stephen Ambrose Historical Tours – WWII tours – France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, England, Austria
Matterhorn Travel – WWI tours – France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands
Old Country Tours – Historic & Military tours – France, England, Germany, Spain, Italy, Belgium
Bartlett’s Battlefield Journeys – Tours of the 1st World War – France & Belgium
Battlefield Tours LTD – France, Germany, Luxembourg, Belgium
Guided Battlefield Tours – France, Belgium, UK
Leger Battlefield Tours – France, Spain, Belgium
Provence Wine Tours – Aix-en-Provence & Marseille, France
Avignon Wine Tours – Avignon, France
Castlexperience Wine Tours – Barcelona, Spain
Food Wine Tours -Barcelona, Spain
Wine Tours Bordeaux Office – Bordeaux, France
Cortona Wine Tours – Camucia, Italy
Loire Valley Wine Tour – Chabris, France
Dubrovnik Wine Tours – Dubrovnik, Croatia
Bergerac Wine Tours – Eymet, France
Chianti Wine Tours – Florence, Italy
Wine Tour by Italy & Wine – Florence, Italy
Tuscan Tours with Angie – Florence, Italy
Tuscan Wine Tours – Florence & Siena, Italy
Old Minardi Farmhouse Wine – Frascati, Italy
Thabuca Wine Tours – Labastida, Spain
Gusto Wine Tours – Montefalco, Italy
Wine Tour Adventure – Monteriggioni, Italy
Instant Terroir Wine Tour – Montpellier, France
Swiss Riviera Wine Tours – Montreux, Switzerland
Santorini Food & Wine – Oia, Greece
Food N Wine – Parma, Italy
Aux Quatre Saisons Private Wine Tours – Saint-Nicolas-les-Citeaux, France
Mallorca Wine Tours – Santa Maria del Cami, Spain
Franco Wine Tour – Siena, Italy
Wine Tour in Tuscany – Siena, Italy
Azur Wine Tours – Vence, France
Pagus Valpolicella Wine Tours – Verona, Italy
Yes we said Free Tours. Many of the major tourists cities have free tours. These are typically walking tours of a small area around sights that are close to one another. They are usually in the oldest part of a city because that’s where most of the historical events have occurred. They are normally 2 – 3 hours in length and some up to 4 hours so, put on the comfortable walking shoes. Almost all include no entry to main sights like museums or cathedrals and provide no transportation.
Here’s how they work; you meet guides at a designated location and time and take the tour. You can go online and book a reservation, some will require reservations, or just show up. They will be wearing t-shirts, hats or have umbrellas and signs with the tour name on them, you can’t miss them. If the group is to large they’ll add another tour guide and split it into two groups. At the end of the tour you can tip the tour guide whatever amount you feel the tour was worth. The guides are usually very entertaining and knowledgeable. They will give an overview on the cities history, important sights, dining and customs. The guides aren’t paid so they will only earn what you tip them. Normal cost on tours is 10 – 12 Euros plus tip so if the tour was good, tip them the €12-18 you would have normally paid for a tour.
The intent is, if the tour was good enough you’ll sign up and do some of their other tours. There’s no high pressure but, they will tell you about the other tours available through their tour company. These are good tours to take on your first day in a city because they will get you familiar with a city and it’s customs quickly.
Some tours in a language may only depart at certain times. The daily schedule of some tours can vary depending on the day of the week and the season. Please click on their web pages to confirm the language, day and time you desire is available. Some tours limit the number of people within a tour. Go online and book your spot in advance to guarantee a time and date.
Innsbruck Old Town Tour – Meeting point: near Innsbruck Hofburg – black Building on the other side of the street = house of music, in front you find the Leopold fountain. 3:00 pm
- Civitatis – Salzburg Free Waking tour – Meet at Mirabellplatz, 4, 10:00 am , in English, 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Civitatis-Free Vienna Walking Tour – Meet at Danubius fountain in Albertinaplatz, 10:00 am & 2:00 pm, in English, duration 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Good Vienna Tours – Meet behind the big red bus, at Albertinaplatz 1 1010, 10:00 am & 2:00 pm, in English, German & Spanish, duration 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Original Europe Tours – Meet at Jasmirgottstraße corner of Stephanplatz, 11:00 am, duration 2 hours.
- Free Walking Tour Antwerp – Meet at Grote Markt Square at 1:30 pm
- Evening Free Tour Antwerp – Meet at Grote Markt Square at 6:00 pm
- Brussel’s Greeters – Email them two weeks prior and set a time to meet a Greeter.
- Brussels Free Tour: City Center – Meet in front of Grand Place at 12:00 pm
- Civitatis – Free Brussels Walking Tour – Meet at the Grand Place, 10:30 am Lower City tour, 3:00 pm Upper City tour, in English, duration 2 hours.
- Sandeman’s New Brussels – City Hall on Grand Place/Grote Markt. in English & Spanish.10:00 am, 11:00 am, 1:30 pm & 4:00 pm. duration 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Tell me about Brussels Free Walking Tour – Meet in front of Grand Place at 2:00 pm
- Viva Brussels Alternative Free Tour – Grand Place in front of the main tower of the Town Hall 10:00 am & 1:30 pm
- Legends of Bruges – Market Square (Grote Markt) of Bruge, daily 9:45 am & 11:30 am, in English, duration 2 hours.
- Civitatis – Free Walking Tour of Ghent – Meet at Saint – Micheelsplain 21, 10:00 am & 1:00 pm, in English, duration 2 hours.
🇧🇦 Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Free Sarajevo Walking Tour– SUSAN SONTAG sign in front of National theater ( Narodno pozoriste) email to reserve date & time
- Sarajevo Insider Free Tour – Insider Centre 4:30 pm, book at web site
- Free Plovdiv Tour – Under Central Post Office clock near the Tourist Information Centre Plovdiv 6pm (May to Sep.) 2pm (Oct to Apr)
- Free Sofia Tour – Palace of Justice (Sudebna Palata) 11 am & 3 pm
- Free Varna Tour – Cathedral of the Assumption of the Virgin, 6pm (May-Sept)
- Dubrovnik City Tour – Dubrovnik Brsalje 3 – In front of the restaurant NAUTIKA at 4:00 pm
- Free Dubrovnik Walking Tour – Meet at Nikola Mihanović Fountain at 12:00 pm
- Free “Game of Thrones” Walking Tour – Meet at Pile Gate – Nautica Restaurant at 10:00 am
- Wiseman Free Walking Tour– Cesky Krumlov main square at 10:30 m & 2:00 pm Apr. -Oct. / 10:30 am Nov. – Mar.
- Civitatis-Prague Free Waking tour – Meet at Na Příkopě 14, 10:30 am, 11:15 am & 2:00 pm, in English, duration 3 hours.
- Good Prague Tours – Meet at booth at Na Příkopě 14, In front of The Hamleys Toy Store, 10:30 am, 11:15 am & 2:00 pm. In English & Spanish, duration 3 hours.
- Sandeman’s New Prague – Meet in front of the Cartier store and the Czech tourism office on Old Town Square, 10:00 am, 11:00 am, 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm & 4:00 pm, in English & Spanish, duration 3 hours.
- Extravaganza Free Tour – Outside the Cartier store on the corner of the Old Town square (Staroměstské náměstí) and Pařížská street. 11 am , 3 pm
- Royal Walk Free Tour – Astronomical Clock in the Old Town Square, daily at 10 am, 11am and 2pm.
- Next City Tours – 3 different tours start at corner of Pařížská Street Old Town Square. Prague at 11:00 am / Castle at 2:30 pm / Red Prague at 3:00pm
- Original Europe Tours – Meets at Zapořícskou Bránou 365/21, 12:30 pm, duration 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Civitatis-Free Copenhagen Walking Tour– Meet at Copenhagen Town Hall Square, 10:00 am, 11:00 am & 2:00 pm, in English, duration 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Civitatis-Free Walking Tour of Christianshavn – Meet at Hojbro Plads, next to the equestrian statue of Absalon, 3:00 pm & 4:00 pm, in English, duration 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Sandeman’s New Copenhagen – Dragon fountain on the Town Hall Square, (Rådhuspladsen) 11:00 am, 12:00 pm & 2:00 pm. in English & Spanish, duration 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Free Waking Tour – Rådhuspladsen (Town Hall Square) 11 am & 2 pm
- Yellow Free Tour – In front of the Tourist Information Center (Niguliste 2) 12:00 noon
- Civitatis-Free Helsinki Walking tour – Meet at Senate Square (Senaatintori), 11:00 am, in English, duration 1 1/2 – 2 hours.
- Helsinki Free Waking Tour – Weekends only on the steps under the left tower of Cathedral of Helsinki
- UNESCO Free Walking Tour – Meet at Hotel de Ville, 10:30 am
- Bordeaux City UNESCO Free Night Tour – Meet at the Statue Jacque Chaban Delmas 9:00 pm
- Free Nice Walking Tour – Meyerbeer hostel at 11am
- Civitatis-Free Paris Walking Tour – Meet Next to the fountain in Place St Michel, 10:00 am, 11:00 am, 3:00 pm & 5:00 pm, in English, duration 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Momartre Free Tour – Only on selected dates, check web site for availability.
- Sandeman’s New Paris – Meet at the fountain on Place St Michel 10:00 am, 11:00 am, 1:00 pm & 3:00 pm, in English, French & Spanish, duration 3 hours.
- Original Europe Tours – Meet outside metro station Cité on line 4, Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 11:00 am, duration 3 hours.
- Civitatis – Free Berlin Walking Tour – Meet at the Starbucks by the Brandenburg Gate, 10:00 am, 10:30 am, 11:00 am, 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm & 4:00 pm, in English, duration 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Sandeman’s New Berlin – Meet at the Brandenburg Gate, 10:00 am , 11:00 am, 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm & 4:00 pm. In English & Spanish, duration 3 hours.
- Alternative Berlin Tours – Everyday at 11 am & 1 pm at Alexander Platz TV Tower next to Starbucks
- Next City Tours – 4 different tours at Lustgarten by Berliner Dom & Museum. Berlin & Alternative at 11:00 am / Cold War & 3rd Reich at 3:00 pm
- Original Europe Tours – Meet at One80 Hostel in Alexanderplatz Otto-Braun-Staße 65, 10:30 am, 12:30 pm & 1:00 pm, duration 3 hours.
- Free Tour in Dresden – Meet at the statue of King John I of Saxony (König-Johann-Denkmal) on the Theaterplatz in front of the famous Semper Opera House 11:30 ma & 2:00 pm
- Civitatis-Free Hamburg Waking Tour – Meet at Town Hall Square (Rathausmarkt), 11:00 am & 2:00 pm, in English, duration 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Sandeman’s New Hamburg – Meet at Town Hall square (Rathaus) 11:00 am & 2:00 pm, in English, German & Spanish, duration 2 hours 30 minutes
- Hamburg Free Walking Tours – the Steps of Jungfernstieg at 11 a.m. in front of the Caffe Mio
- Free Walking Tour Leipzig – Meet at Augustusplatz in front of the Mende fountain which is next to Gewandhaus.3:00 pm
- Civitatis – Munich Free Walking Tour– Meet at Maria’s Column in Marienplatz, 10:00 am, 10:45 am, 2:00 pm & 4:00 pm, in English, duration 3 hours.
- Sandeman’s New Munich – Meet at Marienplatz in front of the large column, 10:45 am, 2:00 pm & 4:00 pm, in English & Spanish, duration 3 hours.
- Civitatis – Free Nuremberg Waking Tour – Meet at Frauenkirche, in the Hauptmarkt Square, 10:45 am, in English, duration 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Athen’s Free Waking Tour – Acropolis museum entrance (next to the big yellow mailbox). Times and dates vary, email them for exact information.
- Civitatis – Free Athens Walking Tour – Meet at Athens Metropolitan Cathedral, limited ays at 6:00 pm, in English, duration 3 hours.
- Budapest Free Walking Tours – Vörösmarty square (at the lion fountain) Original Tour 10:00 am & 2:30 pm.Check web site for 4 other free tours
- Free Budapest Tours– Meet Deak Ter at in the middle of the square, under the clock, at the grey statue. Orientation tour 10:30 am / Pest tour 2:30 pm
- Next City Tours – 3 different free tours start in front of St. Stephan’s Basilica. Budapest 10:30 am, Jewish Legacy or Red Budapest at 2:30 pm
- Original Europe Tours – Starbucks at Budapest, Deak Ferenc u. 23. 1052 at 11:00 am & 2:00 pm, duration 3 hours.
- Civitatis – Free Dublin Walking Tour – Meet In front of the Town Hall, 10:00 am, 11:00 am, 2:00 pm & 3:00 pm, in English, duration 3 hours.
- Sandeman’s New Dublin Tours – Meet at Barnado Square 10:00 am, 11:00 am & 2:00 pm. in English & Spanish, duration 3 hours
- Next City Tours – 3 different tours start at Central Bank on Dame St., Dublin at 11:00 am / Brew Legacy 3:00 pm / 1916 Rising at 2:30 pm
- Civitatis-Free Florence Walking Tour – Meet at Piazza di San Lorenzo, 10:00 am & 3:30 pm Thur to Sun only, in English, duration 2 hours.
- Civitatis – Free Milan Walking Tour – Meet at Piazza del Duomo, 10:00 am & 3:00 pm, N/A on Sundays & Fridays, in English, duration 3 hours.
- Milan Free Tour – Steps by Fontana Pertini on Via Croce Rosa next to Metro exit Montenapoleone 10:45 am
- Civitatis-Free Rome Wallking Tour – Meet at Piazza di Spagna, 10:00 am, in English, duration 2 hours.
- New Rome Free Tour – Piazza di Spagna 5:30 pm. reservation required
- Free Rome Tour – 9.30am at the metro stop Barberini (red line A) Reservations only €2.50 booking fee
- Civitatis – Free Venice Walking Tour – Meet at Gallerie dell’Accademia, 11:00 am Saturday & Sunday only, in English, duration 2 hours.
- Venice Free Walking Tour – Old well at Campo Santi Apostoli 10 am & 3 pm, reservations required
- Old Riga Free Tour – At St. Peter’s Church 11:00 am
- Yellow Free Tour – In front of the main entrance to St. Peters Church Every day at 12PM
- Yellow Free Tour – In front of Vilnius Town Hall, 12pm (during winter season only with pre-booking)
- Vilnius with Locals – In front of Vilnius Town Hall everyday at 12:00 noon
- 360 Amsterdam – Meet in DAM Square – in front of the Royal Palace. Look for the guides with the Orange 360 Umbrellas, 11:00 am & 1:00 pm, In English & Spanish, Duration 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Sandeman’s New Amsterdam – National Monument at Dam Square, 10:00 am, 11:00 AM , 12:00 pm, 1:30 pm, 2:00 pm & 4:00 pm. In English & Spanish, duration 3 hours.
- Free Classic Walking Tour – Waterlooplein (in front of the Moses and Aaron Church) Wed., Fri. and Sun. at 2 pm, Sat. at 11 am
- Original Europe Tours – Across From Madame Tussauds In Dam Square: Dam 20, 1012 NP, 2:00 pm, duration 2 hours 30 minutes
- Free Tour Oslo – Fridays to Monday 10:00 am at The Tiger , Jernbanetorget, 0154 Oslo
- Main Town Gdansk – Meet between the Golden Gate and the Amber Museum. Look for the guide with yellow umbrella. Jun-Aug: Mon, Fri, Sat & Sun at 10.00 am, 11.00 am 4.00 pm Tue, Wed & Thu at 10.00 am & 4.00 pm, September: Mon, Fri, Sat & Sun at 10.00 am & 11.00 am Tue, Wed & Thu at 10.00 am, Oct-Feb: check web site, In English, German, Italian & Spanish, duration 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Good Carcow Tours – Meet In front of St. Mary’s Church on the main square, 10:15 am, 10:30 am & 4:00 pm. , duration 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Kraków Free Walking Tours – Rynek Glowney in front of cathedral – multiple free tours, check web site for details.
- Free Old Town Kraków – Meet at Between St. Florian´s Gate and Barbican. Look for the guide with yellow umbrella or Walkative! sign, Mar-Oct: at 10.00 am, 12.00 PM, 2.00 pm & 4.00 pm, Jul-Aug: at 10.00 am, 12.00 pm, 2.00 pm & 4.00 pm, extra evening tour only on Fri, Sat, Sun at 6.00 pm
Nov-Feb: at 10.00 am 12.00 PM & 2.00 pm, in English,German, Polish & Spanish, duration 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Orange Umbrella Free Tour – Sigismund’s Column, Castle Square, Warsaw. 11 am
- Free Historic Centre- Old Town Warsaw – Meet at Zygmunt’s Column on the Castle Square. Look for the guide with yellow umbrella, Apr-Jun: at 10.30 am, 2 pm, 4 pm, Jul-Aug: at 10.30 am, 2 pm, 4 pm also Fri & Sat 12:00 pm, Sep-Oct: at 10.30 am, 2 pm, 4 pm, Nov-Mar: at 10.30 am and 2 pm, in English, German & Italian, duration 2 hours.
- Free Walking Tour Warclaw – Aleksander Fredro statue, in the Main Market Square. Look for the guide with yellow umbrella. Mar-Oct: everyday at 10.00 am & 1.30 pm, Nov-Feb: check web site for details, in English, German, Polish & Spanish, duration 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Sandeman’s New Lisbon – Meet at Praça Luís de Camões, 10:00 am, 11:00 am, 2:00 pm & 4:00 pm, in English & Spanish, duration 2 hours 30 minutes
- Chill Out Lisbon Free Tour – Praça Luís de Camões (Luís de Camões Square) 10 am & 4:40 Pm after Oct. 15, 3 PM only
- Porto Free Tour – text or email for reservations by 10:00 pm the night before. Usually at 11:00 am location TBD
- Porto Free Walking Tour – Praça de Gomes Teixeira , known better as Lions Square (Mon. – Sat.) 9:30am reservations required.
- Sandeman’s New Porto – Meet opposite Clérigos Tower, tours in English & Spanish, 10:00 am, 11:00 am, 2:00 pm & 4:00 pm, duration 3 hours.
- Brasov Free City Tour – Piata Sfatului (the Town Hall Square), next to the fountain at 10 am (Oct- Mar.) / 6:00 pm (Apr. – Sept.)
- Bucharest Free City Tour – Unirii Square Park, in front of the Clock (next to the fountains) 10:30 am & 6:00 pm
- Best of Romania Free Tours – Check online for upcoming tours and notify them 24 hours prior to tour.
- Civitatis-Free Bucharest Walking Tour- Meet at Social 1 Restaurant, 10:00 am, in English, duration 2 hours.
- Moscow Free Tour – At monument to Cyril and Methodius in the center of the Slavyanskaya Square 10:45 am
- Civitatis- Free Moscow Waking Tour – Meet In front of Christ the Saviour Cathedral (Ulitsa Volkhonka, 15), 12:00 pm, in English, duration 2 hours 30 minutes.
- St. Petersburg Free Tour – Alexander Column in the center of the Palace Square 10:45 am
- Feel Free Tour – Malaya Sadovaya str. 8, 12:00 noon reservation required.
- Civitatis- Free St. Petersburg Walking Tour – Meet at Palace Square, next to the Alexander Column, 10:00 am on Mon.Wed. & Sat. only, in English, duration 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Belgrade Walking Tours – Republic Square, behind the monument. Everyday at 11:00 am. Zemun tour every Sat. 3:00 pm
- Original Europe Tours – Nikola Pašić Square at 12:00 noon, duration 2 hours 30 minutes
- Be Free Tours – Hviezdoslavovo namestie by the Statue of Hviezdoslav at 11:00 am & 3:00 pm
- Ljubljana Classic Free Tour – In front of the Pink Church in PRESEREN Square (City’s Main square), 11am 365 Days a Year, 3pm 1 May – 31 Oct Daily, 6pm 10 Jul – 25 Aug Daily, in English, duration 2 hours.
- Ljubljana Free Old Town & Castle Tour – In front of the Pink Church in PRESEREN Square (City’s Main square), 3pm 1 May – 19 Jun Sundays, 3pm 20 Jun – 31 Aug Tues & Friday, 3pm 1 Sep – 31 Oct Sundays, in English, duration 2 hours 20 minutes.
- Civitatis-Free Alicante Walking Tour – Meet at Plaza del Ayuntamiento, 11:00 am, in English, duration 2 hours.
- B Side Free Tours – Only available in Spanish at this time.
- Sandeman’s New Barcelona – Outside the Jaume I Metro Exit at the square Plaça de l’Àngel in front of Hotel Suizo, 10:00 am, 11:00 am, 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm & 4:00 pm. In English & Spanish. duration 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Next City Tours – 2 different tours start on gothic cathedral steps on Pla de la Seu. Barcelona at 10:30 am / Gaudi Modernism at 2:30 pm
- Original Europe Tours – Everyday at 11:00 am
- Civitatis-Free Barcelona Waking Tour– Meet at Plaça de L’Àngel, 10:00 am, 11:00 am, 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm & 5:00 pm, in English, duration 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Civitatis- Free Cartagena Walking Tour – Meet at Hotel NH Cartagena, 12:00 pm Mondays only, in English, duration 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Civitatis- Free Cordoba Tour – Meet at Calle Ángel de Saavedra, 5, 11:00 am, in English, duration 2 hours.
- Free Tours Granada – The fountain at Plaza Nueva 11:00 am
- Civitatis- Free Granda Walking Tour – Meet at Plaza de Bib-Rambla, 7:30 pm, in English, duration 2 hours.
- Civitatis-Free Madrid Walking Tour – Meet at Civitatis Office, 2 Calle Coloreros, 10:00 am, 11:00 am, 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm & 4:00 pm, in English, duration 3 hours.
- Sandeman’s New Madrid – Meet in front of the Tourist Information Centre in Plaza Mayor, 10:00 am, 11:00 am, 2:00 pm & 4:00 pm, in English & Spanish, duration 3 hours
- Ogo Tours Free Madrid – Puerta del Sol Square (Equestrian Statue of Carlos III) at 10:45 am
- Civitatis – Free Malaga Walking Tour – Meet at Plaza de la Marina, 11:30 am & 7:00 pm, in English, duration 1 hour 30 minutes.
Palma de Mallorca
- Civitatis – Free Palma de Mallorca Walking Tour -Meet at Plaza España, next to the statue of James I of Aragon, 11:00 am, in English, 2 hours.
- Free Tour San Fermi – Only July 3,4,5 at 7:00 pm in City Hall Square
- Civitatis-Free Ronda Waking Tour – Meet at Paseo Blas Infante, 4:30 pm, in English, duration 1 hour 30 minutes.
Santiago de Compostela
- Civitatis – Free Santiago de Compostela Waking Tour- Meet at Plaza del Obradoiro, 10:30 am, in English, duration 2 hours.
- Civitatis – Free San Sebastian Walking Tour – Meet Plaza de Cervantes, 11:00 am & 1:00 pm, in English , duration 2 hours.
- Civitatis- Free Sevilla Waking Tour – Meet at Iglesia del Divino Salvador, 10:00 am, 11:00 am, 2:00 pm & 7:00 pm, in English, duration 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Free Tour Sevilla – Saturday at 10:30 am in Plaza Puerta de Jerez
- Sandeman’s New Sevilla – Meet at at Plaza del Salvador, 10:00 am, 11:00 am & 7:00 pm, in English & Spanish, duration 2 hours 30 minutes
- Civitatis- Free Toldeo Waking Tour – Meet at Plaza Zocodover, 11:00 am Wed to Sat. only, in English, duration 1 hour 45 minutes.
- Civitatis- Free Valencia Waking Tour – Meet at Plaza de la Virgen, 10:30 am & 12:00 pm, in English, duration 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Civitatis – Free Zaragoza Walking Tour – Meet at Plaza de España, 11:00 am, in English, duration 2 hours.
- Free Tour Stockholm – 4 free tours with different start points. Check web site for dates & times and just show up.
- Free Walking Tours – Various dyes & time for 2 different tours. check web site for details.
- Free Waking Tours – Fribourg train station (La gare de Fribourg/ Fribourg Bahnhof) check web site for dates & times
- Backers Villa Free Tour – Backpackers Villa at 6 pm every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday
- Free Walking Tours – Bahnhofplatz (Station Square) go to web site for all details
- Free Walking Tours – 4 free tours of Zurich , check web site for dates, times and meeting places.
- Free Tours Kiev – Daily at 12.00 and 16.00. Meeting Point: Maidan Nezalezhnosti (Independence Sq) in front of the Central Post Office
🇬🇧 United Kingdom
- Civitatis- Free Liverpool Waking Tour – Meet at St. George’s Hall, next to the statue of Prince Albert, 11:00 am & 3:00 pm, in English, duration 3 hours.
- Sandeman’s New Liverpool – Outside St. George’s Hall by the Prince Albert Statue, in English & Spanish, 11:00 am., in English & Spanish, duration 3 hours.
- Civitatis – Free London Walking Tour – Meet Covent Garden, 10:00 am , 11:00 am , & 1:00 pm, in English, duration 3 hours.
- Sandeman’s New London – Meet at Covent Garden, 10:00 am & 11:00 am, in English & Spanish, duration 3 hours.
- Free Tours by Foot – Multiple free tours offered, check web site for type, date, time and details.
- Original Europe Tours – Westminster Underground Station exit 4 at 10:45 am, duration 2 1/2 – 3 hours.
- Civitatis- Free Manchester Walking Tour – Meet at St. Peter’s Square, Outside Central Library by Red Telephone Boxes, 10:30 am & 2:00 pm, in English, duration 3 hours.
- Original Europe Tours – Everyday at 11:00 am
- Sandeman’s New Edinburgh – Meet at Frankie & Bennies, 130 High Street. 10:00 am, 11:00 am, 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm & 2:00 pm, in English, German & Spanish. duration 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Civitatis – Free Edinburgh Walking Tour – Meet at 130 High St, Edinburgh, Outside Frankie and Benny’s,<10:00 am, 11:00 am, 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm, & 4:00 pm in English, duration 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Civitatis – Free Cardiff Waking Tour – Meet at the Statue of John Batchelor, 11:00 am, in English, duration 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Civitatis – Free Cariff Bay Walking Tour – Meet at Wales Millennium Centre, 3:00 pm, in English , duration 2 hours.
The web sites below provide information that will help you locate a tour or guide. Some of these are third party operators, such as clearinghouses and agencies that contract with local or other tour and guide operators. They help you locate a specific tour or guide in an area of your choosing. In addition you can book a service through these web sites for not just tours and guides but, services for transportation and tickets to activities or events. Please note that while you may book a service through one of these web sites they are not responsible for the quality of service or its execution. Read the descriptions of each tour and its terms before booking. Always confirm your reservations prior to your date when using third party agencies.
Other sites may be the tour companies or operators themselves, many of which operate tours internationally. You will need to filter their tours for Europe when shopping their sites. They will create the agenda contract with accommodations and transportation and provide the guides or escorts for the tours. You will be contracting directly with them for services and booking. Because they control and oversee most of the functions of the tours they are continually recognized by the travel industry with awards for excellence.
If you want more local specific tours please go below to our ➾ Local Tours Guides page and scroll through the country listings and find your country. These tours are typically half or full day tours and day trips out and back from major cities. These tours are usually very informative and can be theme specific. Where possible, tour will be listing by types and locations.
Some web sites may require you to register as a potential customer before they provide you with information and pricing. Remember, when you register they ask for personal information like your name, address, phone number and they will always require your email. Make sure they protect your privacy before signing up as web sites may sell your personal information for solicitation.
Tour Guides & Companies…
Web Sites – Tour Types – Serviced Areas
Luxury Small Group Journey’s, Cruises, Multi-Day Regional Trips, Culture, Wildlife & History.
British, Ireland, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece & Turkey, Central & Eastern Europe, Russia, Scandinavia & the Baltic States
Family friendly vacations packages from 3 to 9 days with included amenities. Activities for children & family.
British Isles, Mediterranean countries, Central Europe, France, Scandinavia, Baltic States.
Aggregate web site featuring package tours and cruises from over 13 operators.
Most European countries and major destinations.
Region or country specific tours, river or small ship cruises for private, group, customer traveling.
36 European countries and major city destinations.
Walking, Hiking, Culture, Nature, Trekking, Expedition Cruising, Family Friendly. France, Switzerland, Italy, Iceland, Ireland, Scotland, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey
A subsidiary of the Travel Corporation, Brenden has package tours from 4 to 23 days. Culture, History & Sightseeing. Ireland & Scotland
Culture, History & Sightseeing, Escorted, Group, Independent tours. Ireland, Great Britain, Italy & Eastern Europe
Large networks of tour operators with various styles of tours from day trips to theme oriented tours. Most European Countries
A large third party network of tour operators with various styles of tours from day trips to theme oriented tours.
All European countries.
Walking Seminars in 14 European Cities. Groups, Family or Private.
Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice, Paris, London, Berlin, Athens, Istanbul, Vienna, Prague, Budapest, Amsterdam, Edinburgh, Madrid, Barcelona
Multi-day country or regional package tours from 3 to 30 days durations. Superior, budget, camping & skiing trips.
All of western & eastern Europe, Turkey, Scandinavia, Russia, Balkan and Baltic countries.
A bonded and accredited travel agency provide various tours in Europe.
Great Britain, western, central and eastern Europe, Mediterranean and Scandinavian areas.
European travel through individual and group guided tours focusing on culture, history, art, and engaging experiences.
Ireland, Italy, Christmas Markets, UK, Germany, Austria & Switzerland
Multi-day, Day Trips, Castles.
Germany, Ireland, Austria, France, Italy, Portugal
Aggregate travel web site with various tours and packages.
All European countries except Ukraine, Moldova, Albania & Belarus
Tours featuring local accommodations, transportation and lifestyle connecting you closer to the country and its people and culture.
Most European countries.
Tour agency with Escorted & Group Tours, River Cruises, Bus & Sea Cruise Combinations, Rail & Independent travel.
France, Germany, UK, Spain, Portugal, Central Europe, Italy, Russia, Greece, Turkey, Scandinavia, Croatia, Iceland, Ireland.
On Line travel brokerage with escorted, leisure, river cruises & independent tour styles & vacation package.
Tours to 26 different European countries and regions.
On line service offering packaged tours and planning for multi or single country trips. River cruises & faith based tours.
British Isles, France, Central Europe, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Russia, Scandinavia, Iceland, Benelux.
Escorted tours offering exciting and enlightening cultural experiences.
British Isles, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Greece, Russia, Scandinavia, the Baltic’s & Balkans.
Specializing in River Cruises, Small Ship Cruises and Land Tours.
Primary small ship & river cruises in the Mediterranean, Adriatic, Atlantic, Baltic and Agean Seas. Rhine, Seine, Rhone & Danube rivers. Also pre and post-trip extended land tours throughout most of Europe.
Luxury, independent, sustainable & insightful tour packages & cruises. British Isles, Central & Western Europe, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Russia, Scandinavia, Iceland.
B-Corporation company providing services to travelers around the world for over 30 years. Focus on responsible travel and working with local communities and business.
Specialist retailer of tours, experiences and attraction tickets. Most European Countries
Operator and provider offering 19 different European tours and event programs.
British & Channel Islands, Iceland and all continental European countries.
Expedition offerings of tours and adventure trips. Greece, Turkey, Italy, western & central Europe, British Isles, Spain, Portugal, Russia, Iceland, Scandinavia.
Small group gourmet tours for local art, history, culture & cuisine. France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Uk, Ireland, Switzerland, Belgium, eastern Europe.
All inclusive tour packages with first class hotels. 9 to 14 day trips. Italy, Greece
An aggregate web site that locates private tour guides for a particular city or region. A good site with very comprehensive information.
All European countries except Andorra, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg & San Marino. N. Ireland is listed under Ireland & Turkey is under Asia.
Another web site that you can search for a private guide for a certain city or area and reserve a date and time.
France, Italy, Poland, England, Czech Republic, & Austria.
Specializes vacations located in villas or resorts areas. Inclusive or for families, couples and relaxing holidays.
Rick Steves is a tour operator and guide of European trips that cover multiple countries and regions.
British Isles, France, Germany, Benelux, Italy, Spain & Portugal, Eastern Europe, Russia & Scandinavia, Greece & Turkey
Educational adventures are created by Elderhostel, the not-for-profit world leader in lifelong learning. Most European Countries
Free Tours in 15 European cities. Partners with professional guides focusing on history & culture.
Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, Brussels, Copenhagen, Dublin, Edinburgh, Hamburg, Lisbon, Liverpool, London, Madrid, Munich, Paris & Prague.
7 to 12 day multiple country package tours, river cruises.
Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Poland & Croatia
Know for excellent escorted 1 & 2 week land yours, river & small ship cruises. Special family and culturally immersive tours.
Great Britain, Ireland, France, Spain & Portugal, Italy, Scandinavia, central & eastern Europe, Turkey & Mediterranean countries.
One of the first individuals to create and organized trips for groups of people in the mid 19th century. Family, inclusive & sustainable vacations.
Services are offered throughout Europe and they have store locations throughout the world to assist with travel information.
Specializes in vacations located at villas or resorts. Inclusive or for families, couples, and relaxing holidays.
Croatia, Bulgaria, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Montenegro, Malta, Greece & Cyprus.
Specializes in package trips from 2 to 49 days for the younger 18-30 somethings.
Trips to all countries except Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Albania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, & Malta
Tours for Culture, Nature & parties. Biking, hiking, walking, cruises and combinations. All European countries including Faroe Island, Svalbard, Jersey, Guernsey & Gibraltar.
Find local listings for tours and guides.
All of continental Europe, British Isles, Turkey & Cyprus.
Travel agency web site with various tour offerings. Multiple day & extended options. France, Germany, UK, Spain, Switzerland, Hungary, Italy, Russia, Greece, Turkey, Scandinavia, Ireland, Czechia.
One of the largest providers of guided vacations in the world. 67 years of experience creating packaged tours.
All of Europe except Malta, Andorra, Iceland, Cyprus, Macedonia, Moldova, Albania, Montenegro, Ukraine & San Marino.
Coordinates you and local agencies and guides, to create your own trip package and agenda.
Bulgaria, Turkey, Romania, Croatia, Greece & Italy
Tour operator of all inclusive tours in conjunction with Virgin Atlantic & Virgin America Airlines. Create your own customized trip on line.
All European countries except Ukraine, Moldova, Andorra, Cyprus, Liechtenstein, Malta, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia & Belarus
One of the largest third party networks of tour operators with various styles of tours from day trips to theme oriented tours.
All European countries.
Local Tour Guides
Most local tour guides and operators live locally and many even grew up in the area making their tours more informative and interesting other guides. They take pride in the place they call home and can be a wealth of knowledge. Some may not be natives but, they visited, or came to go to school, in these areas and fell in love with the lifestyle and culture. Check with the local tourist association to see if they are recommended. We have found some of the best local guides through acquaintances who had used their services while traveling in the area.
Find local listings for tours and guides. All of continental Europe, British Isles, Turkey & Cyprus.
Airbnb has recently launched Airbnb Experiences – connecting travelers to local hosts to enjoy true local experiences.
The French startup Ceetiz was launched in 2012 and offers a wide selection of tours & attractions in France and has also expanded their catalog worldwide quickly, a great source of inspiration.
Mainly used by travel agents, City-Discovery has over 9000 tours & activities bookable on its platform.
Recently entered in the Tours & Travel activities market in 2015, Expedia catalog is worth having a look.
The German-based startup Getyourguide offers the second biggest catalog available on the web with over 30,000 different tours and travel activities, mostly with awesome reviews!.
With over 1 million customers, Headout is a great source of things to do all over the world. They also propose a great app to book your tours or activities.
Manawa by Adrenaline Hunter has definitely the best catalog in terms of outdoor activities – +3800 different offers worldwide.
The Italian startup Musement has a great choice of local tours and attractions. Check their catalog, you may be surprised.
Thousands of activities all over the globe, Project Expedition is a great source of inspiration for travelers looking for cool things to do.
Providers of authentic & sustainable holidays since 2001. Trips that support communities & preserve nature.
With +10,000 tours & activities worldwide, Thrillophilia is a great online travel agency to be checked out.
Connecting travelers with local guides worldwide, since 2008. Local guides provide private tours tailored to your needs.
An online marketplace for touring since 2010, connects people with life-enriching travel experiences
TourScanner has created a unique search engine able to aggregate the offers of the entire list of websites selling tours and activities. With over 300,000 tours, TourScanner can provide you with the large catalogue available on the market.
Local Guides & Operators…
Below you can find tours that are more specific to and area or region. Many are local guides and operators whose knowledge of local culture can provide a unique perspective.
Vienna Sightseeing Tours – City / Palace / Boat ride / Music / Walking tours -Vienna
Discover Vienna Tours – Bike / Walking / Day Trips / Private / Night tours – Vienna
Vienna City Tours – Bike / Boat / Bus / Walking / Day Trips / Private tours – Vienna
Pedal Power – Bike / Pedal Power Bikes / Segways / Rentals & Tours – Vienna
Original Europe Tours – Walking / Pub Crawl – Vienna
Absolute Tours – Walking / Segway / Bicycle – Vienna
Travelturia – Hiking / Multi Day / Ski & Snowboarding / Horse Riding / Culture / Day Trips / Nature – Sofia
Berlin Walks – Various walking tours of the city
Yoove Mobility – Segways / Rentals & Tours – Berlin, Potsdam
Original Europe Tours – Walking / Cold War / Pub Crawl – Berlin
Alternative Berlin Tours – Art / Pub Crawl / Green / Food / Beer – Berlin
Eagle’s Nest Historical Tours – Historical / Educational – Brechtesgaden
Homeric Tours – Tours focusing on History / Culture – Greece, Italy, Cyprus, also Russia, Poland, Austria, Croatia & Czech Republic.
🇻🇦 Holy See
See tours from Rome. Many include the Vatican and its museums.
Celtic Tours – History / Culture / Sightseeing – Ireland, United Kingdom / Italy & more Europe destinations.
Brendan Tours – Packaged multi-day tours – Ireland and Scotland
CIE Tours – Culture / History / Sightseeing / Escorted / Group / Independent – Ireland, Great Britain, Italy & Eastern Europe
Original Europe Tours – Walking / Pub Crawl / Alternative – Dublin
Walks of Italy – Culture / History / Cooking / Day Trips / Walking – Rome, Venice, Florence, Pompeii, Amalfi, Tuscany, Milan & more.
Best Tour of Italy – Day Trips / Culture – Rome, Florence & more.
Easy Italy Tours – Day Trips / Walking / Shore Excursions / Private – Rome
Nada’s Italy – Multi Day Tours – Rome, Florence, Venice, Amalfi, Sicily & more
Avventure Bellimisse – City / Walking / Culture / Excursions / Private / Small Group – Rome, Florence, Venice & more.
Dragonfly Tours – Multi Day / Customized / Mini Tours – Rome, Venice, Florence & more.
Italian Links Tours – History / Art / Castles / Food & Wine / Day Trips / Crafts – Rome, Venice & Tuscany regions.
Visit Italy Tours – Archaeological / Food & Wine / Art / Museums / History – Rome, Venice, Florence, Milan, Naples & more
Walk About Florence – Walks / Museums / Food / Cooking / Wine – Florence
Art Viva – Art & Galleries / Food & Wine/ Hikes, Bikes & Boats / History / Fashion – Florence & Tuscany, Venice, Rome, Milan, Cinque Terra & more.
Tours of Tuscany – Cultural / Food & Wine – Tuscany & Umbria
Academic Tours – Guided tours, all-inclusive packages, customized itinerary for independent, family, university travel – Malta, Gozo, Sicily, Italy, Romania
Live History – Free, Alfama & Mouraria, Baixa & Bairro Alto, Food,
Tours of My Life – Free Walking, Bairro Alto, Chiado, Baixa (Downtown) and Alfama, Belém, Fado, Private
Discover Lisbon – Free, Nightlife, Tapas, Alfama, Fado, Street Art
Free Tours by Locals – Free Walking
Take Free Tours – Free walking in Lisbon, Porto, Braga & Guimarães & Sintra
Astravel Russia – River Cruises / Culture / City / Train – St. Petersburg, Moscow, Caucasus & far east.
Spanish Links Tours – History / Art / Food & Cooking / Wine / Day Trips – Barcelona, Madrid, Seville, Cordoba & Andalusia
Across Madrid – Historic and cultural tours of Madrid.
Barcelona Tour Guides – History / Art / Wine / City – Barcelona & region
All Ways Spain – History / Walking & Hiking / Food & Wine / Flamenco / Photography / Holidays – Granada
Madrid Food Tour – Cultural walking tour of the best food Madrid has to offer.
Madrid Day Tours – Tours of the city as well as Toledo, Avila, Segovia, El Escorial.
The Unique Traveler – Cultural / Sports / Wine / Private -Madrid, Barcelona & Catalonia, Andalusia, Rioja & Basque country
Original Europe Tours – Walking / Pub Crawl / Alternative – Barcelona
Go Local – Bicycle / Hiking / Group – San Sebastian
TTG Packaged Tours Turkey – Culture / History / Archeological / Battlefield/ Group / Private -Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia & Troy
Pacha Tours – Comprehensive tours of History & Culture -Istanbul , Turkey, France, Greece & Spain
Latif Bolat – Cultural / Music / Mystical tours – Turkey
Alkans Tours – Cultural / Historic / Sightseeing tours – Eastern Turkey
TEO World Cultural Tours – Cultural / History – Turkey
🇬🇧 United Kingdom
Tourist Guide Associations…
Most countries have tourists guide associations that monitor the quality of service tour guides members provide. Prior to booking a tour you can confirm with the country’s tourist association for a recommendation or just to find a good tour guide. Countries not listed either do not have a national tourist guide associations or web sites to reference.Description for this block. Use this space for describing your block. Any text will do.